Key Responsibilities for Business Development Manager
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Respond to inbound live chat, email and telephone sales enquiries.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Travel to resellers and customers offices throughout India and occasionally overseas to develop relationships and generate new business.
- Maintain relationship with existing channel (distributors & resellers) by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Attend industry functions, such as trade events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Managing team of Business Development Executive.
Bachelor’s degree and 4-6 years of Business Development experience.
Business Development, Sales, Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
– To Apply Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org