A company’s technology organization should support its business strategy, not constrain it. Jarma Technologies focuses first on the strategic needs of our clients’ businesses to determine the technology capabilities needed to support their long-term goals. We help companies confidently address technology-related decisions and ensure their IT organizations and operating models are agile and effective, equipping them to cut through the noise of fleeting technology trends to create enduring results.
Our team includes many professionals that have completed many engagements across industries and technologies. We draw on this experience to help solve companies most complex technology-related challenges, including how to build their businesses in a digital age. Our experts are especially adept at helping companies through major business transformations or re-inventions of their technology organizations to become more nimble and agile.
We bring a range of technology capabilities that help our clients address four key business situations:
- IT strategy: Technology helps companies transform themselves and grow their business. Jarma helps clients that are embarking on major growth or change that is heavily technology-dependent to identify the optimal future state of IT, aligned with business needs, and then jointly develop an implementation blueprint.
- IT performance improvement: Under-performing IT negatively affects business performance. Jarma works with companies seeking to address their IT efficiency problems to not only reduce costs, but to improve and develop capabilities that enable innovation and agility.
- IT M&A: Technology-related synergies are key to successful mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and separations, but too often they are overlooked early in the deal. We help companies plan and manage the changes in their systems to accommodate changes in business structure.
- IT project effectiveness: Jarma helps clients maximize the business results from major technology initiatives, including turnaround programs. We help executives evaluate the case for investment, set up projects for success—or place current projects on the right track—to ensure they capture value when implementing new systems and programs.
- Rebooting IT: Many companies face a mismatch when it comes to the ability of their IT to fulfill increasing customer expectations. Our experts help companies transform legacy IT to win in a digital environment using proprietary benchmarks, diagnostics and a detailed and tested approach that helps to transform the existing IT operating model.
We bring a full range of experience and experts to each client engagement to help companies navigate their specific business situation. Our capabilities include strategic planning, digital and operating model challenges, business architecture development, big data analysis, IT sourcing and procurement, IT organization and governance and IT metrics and dashboards.